Please visit these links for the latest official updates
We are taking measures to protect our patients and our staff
• All touchable surfaces are being constantly wiped down with disinfectant spray and pH neutral detergents.
• All practitioners and staff members are washing their hands before and after every patient and regularly using hand sanitisers.
• We practice optimal dental infection control procedures, including single-use gloves and masks, and wearing protective eyewears.
• All equipment is being regularly disinfected and wiped down between patients.
• If any of the staff are feeling unwell they have been instructed to stay home and rest.
• Any staff and patients who have recently been overseas are asked to not enter the practice for at least 2 weeks from their arrival into Australia.
• Any staff who has just arrived from overseas are required to self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days, as per the guidelines of the Australian Government.
• We ask at this time that if any of our patients are feeling unwell to Stay at home and rest. Give us a call to cancel or reschedule your appointment.